Responsible for processing the overall scheduling, reporting, tracking, and monitoring of monthly roster, attendance, leave for NagaWorld Employees.
- Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
- Double check night shift allowance hours (when on duty) for all departments for HR.
- Issue K2 Clinic forms for departments.
- Ensures Shift Change Requests are completed by Workforce Planner, this includes change of Shift, OFF – day, Annual Leave (AL), Suspension (SUS) and Absent (AB) for all departments who have called or request via email
- Check and action Email requests
- Prepares name list for games cross training, tournament and VIP upgrade list for acknowledgement by staff (Signature);
- Prepares the attendance list for staff (Check In)
- Tracks MC report daily and monthly
- Checks attendance list daily (Absent, check in late)
- Prepares file for new staff (Personal file, Deployment file and VOP file)
- Assists Supervisor to prepare the allotment for PS and DI
- Daily Attendance Verification reporting for all departments
- Makes changes to Draft Roster as advised by Departments
- Place Leave and Training in Virtual Roster
- Daily tracking of SUS, TM, RS, NPL etc
- Monthly reporting of SUS, TM, RS, NPL etc
- Verify K2 Emails from Clinic for MC reporting
- Assist HR by Registering New Employees Thumb Prints
- Monthly Thumbprint incident report for departments
- Prepares daily and weekly attendance verification reports
- Processes allotment for the staff on daily (shift by shift) basis
- Other tasks or assignments given by superior
- Information Technology / Finance bachelor degree or equivalent education required
- IT/Finance working experience is an advantage
- Able to communicate in English
- Strong standard Computer skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Possess good analytical abilities and solve problem
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their CV & Cover Letter through below address and state the position applying as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Address: NagaWorld, Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Phone numbers: 023 228822 Ext. 30432 (Office)
- Email: email@example.com