• Control the correct delivering & receiving of goods and inform appropriate supervisor in case of discrepancies.
• All kind of products (SKU) must be ready for retail and whole sales operation
• Inform to concern persons to be strictly implementing of FIFO procedure, by following products code
• Closely monitoring with SOH in order to have sufficiency stocks for replenishment of all particularly location.
• Maintain all warehouses area are clean and well organised way.
• Respect merchandising guidelines.
• Control expiring date and ensure efficient stock rotation.
• Ensure the understanding and adherence to standard policies
• Assist in executing daily, weekly, and monthly physical inventories.
• Make sure damaged and defective goods are processed in a timely, accurate manner.
• Assist in protecting company assets through promoting awareness of loss prevention
• Unloading, Offloading goods from truck-warehouse-truck.
• Assure that all activities of warehousing and systems correct with the need of the company.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields
• At least 1 years of working experience in warehouse and/or related position
• Knowledge of warehouse process
• Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
• Good communication in team, other stakeholders, or customers
• Be problem solver and able to work under pressure
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!