Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
The Video Editor works closely with creative/content and video teams to deliver high quality video content that informs, inspires and entertains. As a specialized, creative member of the video process, the video editor edits and assembles raw material into a suitable, finished product to be ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, motion graphics, and special effects. Show less
- Manage all aspects of video editing on projects to create interesting and appealing video content.
- Collaborate with other teams internally including creative/content, production, publishing, social media, and client servicing teams etc.
- Stay up to date and integrate trends in video and social media (format, styles, software, features) Brainstorm and highlight opportunities to increase appeal to audiences and seamlessly include commercial sponsorship opportunities
- Share and accept feedback on improving the quality of content (e.g. appeal, format etc.)
- Systematically and appropriately store video assets in a timely fashion. This means following naming conventions, selecting the appropriate file location, accessibility, file size and type, etc.
- Check video, graphic and other assets featured on Sabay videos do not breach brand values and/or intellectual property rights (Sabay has the right to use);
- Check appropriate Sabay branding is used: recognizable in an appropriate and consistent manner across all videos e.g. logos, calls to action, animations, graphics
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- 3+ years experience in post production especially in digital video editing and animation. Bonus: Proven track record of delivering a range of videos including news, documentaries, film, music videos, live shows, commercials or TV programs
- Demonstrable ability to create and edit videos to a high standard including sound mixing, background music, sound effects, motion graphics, colour grading, lighting, adjustments, subtitles, credits etc.
- Past experience using video editing software, such as but not limited to:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Final Cut Pro X (Mac)
- Passion for film and video, staying up to date on the latest software and trends in video
- Excellent creativity and attention to detail to input into and fulfill vision of content creatives and directors
- Reliable and able to work autonomously and under pressure to deliver against deadlines
- Strong time management skills, able to manage multiple demands and projects simultaneously
- Team player who listens and builds effective relationships across teams. Flexible and adaptive to negotiate and respect various stakeholders’ priorities.
- High level of clear written and oral communication skills. Proficient in Khmer and English. Other languages (Thai, Chinese, etc.) a bonus
- Able to use and learn Microsoft Office and Proven Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software. Previous experience using online tools (WordPress and Search Engine Optimisation etc.) and other messaging and management software (e.g. Slack, ) an advantage
- Ability and willingness to work on evenings and weekends as required
- HR Department
- 086 737 554/092 666 991
- #308, Phreah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia