Job Title: Trade Market Expansion Manager
Accountable to: National Trade Sales Manager
Duties and responsibilities
1. Trade Market Expansi
- on Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Creating eye-catching store layouts that showcase the brand and aesthetic of the company.
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets, and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Tracking inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
- Identifying trends and monitoring supply and demand.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
- Interpreting sales reports and providing guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
- Develop and execute various store rotation schedule for appropriate region.
- Supervise and ensure effectiveness of all merchant activities.
- Manage multiple projects, monitor and allocate appropriate resources to various accounts.
- Monitor and apply various merchandising methods and ensure increase in productivity.
- Supervise everyday operations and monitor progress of each project.
- Develop productivity targets for organization and evaluate performance of all employees.
- Ensure efficient coordination with employees and organize workflow.
- Coordinate with store management and hire and train store associates.
- Ensure availability, visibility & recommendation efforts in the target stores.
- Ensure correct and proper documentation of all deals with key accounts.
- Develop, create and implement innovative marketing promotional activities to increase sales
- Responsible for Sales Planning and Forecasting – demand forecast to ensure inventory levels are well managed to support the business
2. Implementation of Trade Activities
- Timely set up of POSMs before the start of promotions
- Secure highly visible display of assigned products & POSMs, within the display guidelines of both the brand’s and the retailer’s
- Ensure assigned products are correctly displayed in the right category
- To support other teams in implementation of trade activities
- Work with sales/ merchandising teams to plan, develop, coordinate and execute sales instore strategies
- Lead in the execution and implementation of client’s trade marketing programs.
- Gathering of market and competitive intelligence from the field sales team.
- Monitor and feedback on success of promotional efforts from the field.
- Work with Sales manager in identification of new growth opportunities.
- Evaluate new opportunities in researching market size and potential of tie-ups with key accounts.
- Analyse market potential with the help of sales team.
4. Sales Target Achievement
- To track sales performance on a regular basis and be proactive in closing the target early
- To achieve sales target on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- To continuously enhance product knowledge by leading Product Trainings
- To comply with procedures and Code of Conduct
- Assist in conducting market survey when required
1. Required educational level
- A general business degree with proven 5 years’ sales management and trade marketing experience in OTC or Pharma industry.
2. Required working experience
- Experience in the OTC retail channel. Preferably FMCG, OTC or consumer health experience.
- Dynamic, result-oriented with strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Commercially astute
- Planning and organising
- Performance management and development
- Drive and achievement with strong action initiation
- Facilitating change – process engineering
- Customer and Quality orientation
- Building strategic working relationships
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High computer literacy
4. Working hours
- Normal office hours subject to the customers’ operating times.
- Extended hours depending on the exigencies of service.
- Monthly/Quarterly & Annual sales achievement of set sales target/objectives
- Annual Management OGSM and KRAs – qualitative and quantitative
- Support Consumer Healthcare Management in overall business improvement and development
- Sales staff retention and development
- Customer retention & relationship management
- Client relationship management
- Compliance with procedures
- Customer retention & Customer relationship management
- Ability to meet Department deadlines for Call plans, Call reports and Market Feedback
- Contribution to Team’s and Division’s activities and achievements
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo before 09th October 2020 through email address or contact details below.
Salary and other benefit are very competitive and attractive compare to the market pay.
Address: Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Russey Keo, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone contact: 067 635 999 / 031 698 3999 / 093 344 2127
Name: Ms. VEU SOKUNTHEA (HR-Recruiter)