– Manage daily productivity and quality of production.
– Plan monthly production.
– Improve activities for productivity.
– Improve activities to reduce defects.
– Train new operators about the work instructions.
– Monitor operators in production line.
– Make daily report about production.
– Ensure to hit the target of daily production plan
– Age: 20 – 30 years
– Sex: Male would be preferable for work late at night
– Education: Hold bachelor’s degree or High Vocational in Mechanics, Electric, Electronic, Automation Control, or relevant fields.
– Primary mathematics ability
– Can use English for communication
– Good at PC skill (Excel, word, Power Point)
– Open mind & team work mind
– Friendliness toward all employees
– Able to follow the rules i.e. Safety, 5S
** How to apply:
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and Cover Letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit hard copy directly to the head office located in Lot P1-A3-1, Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ), National road No 4, Khan Posenchey, PP, Cambodia. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
DENSO (Cambodia) provides yearly bonus, yearly salary increment, transportation, 3 meals per day, and OT. Passed Candidates have opportunity to take training at Thailand.
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!