- Managing local tax documents by preparing tax returns, and quarterly payments.
- Managing and coordinate tax queries and tax audits, tax planning for company, providing innovative tax solutions to complex tax issues.
- Preparing tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommending tax strategies by researching and local taxation issues.
- Maintaining legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintaining compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to local authorities.
- Revising procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Identifying profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishing accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Consolidating and reviewing monthly and annual tax submissions in compliance with laws and regulations within a timeframe for the company.
- Building relationships and interact with tax officers.
- Reviewing tax issues, identify and mitigating tax risks.
- Supervise tax accountant in tax compliance related matters.
- Advising management regarding the tax impact & compliance of corporate strategies and Tax Regulation
- Being awareness of international tax issues
- Protect company financial information and confidentiality
- Safe keeping and updating all tax legal documents.
- Other tasks assigned by line management.
- At least Bachelor’s or Master in Accounting & Finance in relevant subjects, e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics,
- At least 2-3 year’ experience in either external and/or internal tax function
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for work
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities
- Be able to analyses problems and identify core issues. Investigate, evaluate and integrate information
- Tax professional who will manage tax compliance of the company
- Proven experience in interacting negotiating and building relationship with tax officer
- Highly confident, technically competent and able to communicate convincingly to tax officer
- English proficiency, Computer literacy in Microsoft office (i.e. preferably Advance Excel)
- Team management skills
BENEFITS & CONDITIONS
- Working Time : 08:00am ~ 5:30pm (Lunch time : 12:00~13:00)
- Working Days: Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri / Sat (Half)
- Monthly Gasoline Allowance
- Meal allowance
- Motor Rental fee
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Birthday allowance
- Annual Leave 18 days
- Sick Leave 7 days
- Special Leave 7 days
- Urgent Leave 5 days
- Private Insurance (Health, Accident)
- Insurance (NSSF)
- Evaluation Twice per year
- Annual Party
Thriving in the Kingdom of Wonder, TPMG prides itself as Cambodia’s leading, one-stop premier property developer, transforming spaces and designing life. Our portfolio ranges from land acquisition to full-scale construction, including residences, smart-technology integrated developments, and shopping malls. In response to ambitious expansion, TPMG is looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- HR & Admin Department
- 023 22 77 66
- #92, Phum 3, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh