Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
The Social Media Officer is responsible for creating social media strategies and promoting VOD news via various platforms of social media.
- Promote VOD/CCIM products on Social Media.
- Promote VOD news and media programs on various social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Outreach VOD website and news to the public via various means.
- Implement promotional activities for VOD and CCIM.
- Working on IVR system to promote VOD news and CCIM’s products.
- Work on designing promotional materials for VOD website.
- Develop and Implement Social Media Strategy.
- Work closely with Online Manager to develop and execute social media plans/strategies.
- Assist in developing VOD/CCIM promotional plan.
- Create monthly report for social media performance.
- Manage VOD website.
- Post media contents on VOD and various CCIM’s website.
- Work with finance team to re-new payment (domain, hosting, VOD App, etc.) for VOD/CCIM.
- Manage Database Documents for VOD news.
- Provide training on social media skills.
- Provide training on social media to CCIM partners and citizen journalists.
- Train CCIM’s staff on social media.
- Undertake training and capacity building activities.
- Work with supervisor to identify areas requiring development.
- Attend internal and external training as agreed with supervisor.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or IT or related field
- At least 2 years’ successful working experience in creating social media strategies
- Be able to type Khmer Unicode attached with ICT skills
- Wide understanding of social media
- Wide understanding of social issues and capable of critical thinking and discussion
- Be able to communicate in English
- Sound understanding of gender and willingness to promote gender equality and women empowerment both within CCIM and through its projects; and
- Experience in producing graphics, video materials, and other information materials;
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance.
- HR Department
- #14A, St. 392, Boeng Keng Kang Ti Muoy Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia