2. JOB PURPOSE / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Employee is responsible for:
– Plan a training
– Conducting training and coordinate the training activities in both training place reparation and budgeting
– Training performance review
– Training record tracking
– Participate in developing of training material
– Do the TNA (training need assessment) to improve training quality and sale performance.
– Distribution related process development
– Perform another task as assigned by direct supervisor.
3. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
– Reports directly to Sale Training Manager or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
– Working closely with other team members and Regional Head Office.
– Coordination and communication with other departments, and regulators.4. REQUIRMENT
– Bachelor’s Degree in business administration/communication or related discipline.
– At least 3 years of experience in sale training or coaching from Insurance Industry
– Life insurance experience is preferred
– Strong commitment and verbal communication skills along with active listening, creative mind.
– Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)