Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
The prospective incumbent is to review and discuss the audit findings/conclusions and recommendations with appropriate levels of management to ensure that they are consistent with Maybank Group’s policies and procedures and business objectives as well as in line with the best practices establish.
- Identify and assess risks relevant to the activities under review in order to establish the audit plan.
- Solicit feedback from the management and auditee on areas of concern and higher risks.
- Ensure audits are conducted in accordance with the internal audit’s requirement, methodology and appropriate standards prescribed by IIA.
- Identifying the resources needed, including manpower, tools, knowledge and skills.
- Prepare the audit work schedules which should include objectives of the audits and budgeted man hours.
- Ensure that the working papers are adequately support the audit observations, conclusion, and recommendations to ensure audit objectives are achieved.
- Exercise professional judgment to determine whether the findings are significant enough to be reported.
- Ensure the responses provided by management/auditee are relevant to the audit issues.
- Discuss with auditees to ensure that audit communications are accurate, objective, clear concise, constructive and timely.
- Ensure that audit assignment is completed within the budget time and deadline set.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of audit reports conformed to department’s standard.
- Participate in projects and process improvements projects.
- Carry out investigation work as directed by audit management.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- At least Bachelor’s degree/ Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in this field.
- Good command of written and spoken of English language.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Judgment and Skepticism.
- Good Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
- #43 Preah Norodom Boulevard, Phsar Thmei Ti Bei Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia