– Full support HRBP Manager and or supervisor in overall HRBP function.
– Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance. – Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
– Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances of employees.
– Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
– Provide HR policy guidance
– Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
– Identify training needs for teams and individuals
– Evaluate training programs for each project, division and department
– Suggest new HR strategies Perform internal and external business analysis
– Identify performance needs for team and individual
– Consult with line management and provide HR consultative service
– Identify business needs and provide workable solutions
– Visit project-site to identify and observe business
– Serve as one stop-station for line management and employee in problem-solving, talent issue with general support and advisory services
– Perform other tasks assigned HRBP manager/ supervisor
– Must be a Cambodian Nationality
– Age from 25 to 30 years old
– Proven work experience as an HR business partner at least 3 to 5 years
– Excellent people management skills
– Analytical and goal oriented
– Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
– Thorough knowledge of labor legislation and business consultant
– Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
– BBA degree in Human Resources or related field
– Accept to travel to any assignment province.
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!