– Assist to draft the human resource guidelines, regulations and forms
– Process and conduct report about the staff evaluation in probation and observation period
– Support for occasional presentations or meeting on performance appraisals
– Control and monitor on monthly staff attendance (Head office and all projects)
– Control and monitor on finger print reports for all projects
– Double check on monthly punctuality and follow up with line managers.
– Deal with staff movement
– Conduct site visit and case investigations
– Prepare relevant reports and filling
– Other tasks assigned by mangers.
– Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related fields.
– At least 2-year experience in HR field.
– Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels.
– Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
– Be punctual, honest and hard-working
– Good budgeting and resource allocation skills.
– Knowledge of Cambodian labor law and legal compliance.
– Willing to learn new things and travel to sites
– Good command in English and Chinese is an advantage.
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!