Business Development Team is responsible for developing new businesses on the nation’s best network. As Cambodia’s major platform, it is our responsibility to connect consumers with the new services and experiences they love. We also pursue meaningful relationships with key ecosystem stakeholders and manage relationships to deliver mutually beneficial products and services.
We are seeking a Senior Business Development Specialist motivated, critical thinker who is ready to be a key member in initiatives and partnerships that relate to IoT, 5G, and other new business opportunities. The candidate will be expected to provide thorough research, well-reasoned analysis, and commercial business models. This is a is full-time role based in our main office in Phnom Penh.
– Provide thorough research, well-reasoned analysis, and commercial business models, and explore and pursue potential business opportunities/partners to develop new businesses.
– Project management and be a strong team player to collaborate with internal and external parties to develop and launch new businesses.
– Ensure timely escalation of issues detected with timely resolution to ensure successful completion of project milestones
– Recognized University Degree in Engineering, IT, Business or related discipline, or 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
– Have at least 5 years working experience in business development and/or product management preferably in Telco or IT business.
– Self-motivated critical thinker
– Strong team-player who is task and goal-oriented, customer-focused, flexible, with keen attention to detail.
– Have good business knowledgeable on Telecommunications, IT, and strong communication and people engagement skill to pursue/explore potential businesses with partners
– Ability to work both independently and in a team
– Ability to work under pressure and drive projects to completion
– Fluent both in Khmer and English
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!