1. Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
2. Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
3. Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
4. Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
5. Taking lead on projects, as needed
Proficient with multiple development frameworks
Minimum 2 years’ experience
Familiarity with RESTFul APIs to connect applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Must be able to communicate effectively at multiple levels of management
Team oriented working in a group of highly skilled technical members
Deadline focused with a vision for efficiency, execution, and results
Required experience working with new technologies in a continuous learning environment
** Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use title of “Photoshop”
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!