* Specifically, this position will focus in the following areas, in order of priority:
- Able to recruit, build up, and manage up to 6 sales staff (based in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap);
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully executing sales strategies;
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team (weekly and monthly basis);
- Coordinate with marketing to develop sales events to attract buyers;
- Ensure sales department works cross-functionally with other departments or service providers;
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products;
- Design/enforce strategic sales plan/strategy to expand customer base;
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with potential customers to discuss/negotiate terms and conditions;
- Keep up-to-date with current housing market to assess competition and track sales trends;
- Coordinate and manage activities and communication strategies of sales agencies and partners;
- Lead daily morning meetings with the day’s agenda and an overview of the prior day’s performance.
- Review daily performance and report to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent;
4-Year education at an accredited institution;
- Ideally, this person should have prior experience working in sales department for a Real Estate Company, Hospitality, and/or equivalent;
- Independent and able to work under minimal supervision;
- Currently or willing to be based in Siem Reap;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the real estate / property development industry preferred.
- Languages: Fluent in English, competency in either Khmer or Chinese (Mandarin) preferred but not essential.
Working hours: Approximately 40-45 hours per week; primary work days shall be Monday to Friday 9 AM – 6 PM with occasional offsite work. Work outside of official hours will be required on occasions.
Reports to: This position reports to the Sales Director.
Direct reports: Sales and Home Advisors
Benefits: This position comes with international medical coverage and unlimited holiday/leave.
Please email your CV and a cover letter sharing your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the subject line: “I’m the Sales Manager you’re looking for”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. If applying from outside of Cambodia, the first interview will be conducted online
- Address:Phnom Penh
- Phone:012 252 837