We are Cargo World Consol Co.,ltd is looking for an experience Cargo Operation Officer in this field to handle with operation procedure and push Company business growth.
Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Review recruitment database and suggest the best option for company needs
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation about changes in regulations
- Promote the diversity of the workforce throughout the program or organization.
- Be involved in the identification, assessment, development planning and review of successors.
- Update succession plan annually.
- Other tasks as per assigned.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or Equivalent
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- At least 5 years in managerial role
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and technique
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking .
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- HR Department
- 012 939 755 / 087 777 827
- #31, street 1007, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia