• Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
• Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
• Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
• Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
• Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
• Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
• Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
• Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
• Must be in good standing with the local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
• Hold bachelor degree in related field
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of the local property.
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!