Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The project, funded by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) of Japan, it will target four administrative districts: Chey Saen, Chhaeb, Kuleaen, and Tbaeng Meanchey in Preah Vihear province. In terms of main geographical targets of for health and nutrition sectors, the project will work with 11 HCs and 10 Health Posts (HPs) across the province. The project aims to improving the health systems of the existing community health care facilities,
This position (PO) serves as an important role to implement the grant project activities in the assigned district where he/she is based in, will assist Project Manager and Senior Project Team Leader in planning, implementing, monitoring, reporting and evaluating the grant project on health, nutrition, and WASH sector. S/he will also work with relevant internal and external stakeholders in the target districts for accomplishing project goals.
The PO will monitor closely the implementation of the health center-related activities, including trainings for health center staff, trainings for community and government mechanisms such as Village Health Support Groups (VHSGs), Mother Support Groups (MSGs),etc. and community events. PO will need to engage with relevant community parties such as District Committee for Women and Children (DCWCs) and Commune Committee for Women and Children (CCWCs) and local authorities in community mobilization and awareness raising.
- Work in close coordination with Senior Project Team Leader and Senior WASH Officer with support from the Technical Specialist for Health and Nutrition and WASH Technical Team for the smooth implementation of the project
- Facilitate and coordinate Implementation of the project activities following the project work plan at the assigned area.
- Provide on-going follow-up coaching, monitoring and support the project’s key stakeholders in accomplishing objectives
- Observe, coordinate and ensure smooth data collection during Baseline, Annual Review and End line evaluation.
- Monitor project activities and outputs ensuring the accountability of outcomes in project site.
- Provide timely Monthly Progress Report and Master Planning for upcoming month to Senior Project Team Leader.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Bachelor degree in health related field, preferably Masters in public health,
- Technical expertise in at least one of the Health and Nutrition technical areas (nutrition, maternal/newborn health, child health, communicable diseases).
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Competent with both written and verbal English communication.
- Good interpersonal, facilitation, community engagement and communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of sectoral/appropriate professional experience, broad understanding on social development approach and work.
- Sound experience in project implementation, monitoring, evaluation, budget management and report writing.
- At least 1 years of experiences in working in the community level.
- At least 2 years of progressive experiences in the field of Health or Nutrition.
- HR Department
- 023 216 052 Ext: 121