Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
1. About the Company
We are an innovative, growing, privately-owned Design and Build company that provides both general and specialise building and landscape design to our client. Our reputation as a patient focussed, highly professional organisation has resulted in our clients entrusting us with their business.
We have a diverse team, at different stages of their careers, all with one thing in common – a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Our team is based in multiple work locations and entities across Cambodia, all working together to deliver the best design and built outcomes. People are the key to our success.
2. Key responsibilities of the role:
- Defines project scope and objectives, ensuring project team members understand what is expected of them to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure that works undertaken In the most efficient manner.
- Prepares, maintains and submits clear & concise activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports.
- Create and maintain site specific programmes to define and monitor works’ progress.
- Understands and complies with contractual obligations as stipulated in the subcontracts.
- Capture and manage all scope variations.
- Create and implement a quality assurance plan
- Analyse drawing, specifications and other documentation to prepare comprehensive cost estimates.
- Reviews budget and project profitability status and goals with supervision and project team as required. Seeks input on corrective measures to continuously improve the identification and accuracy of cost figures.
- Acts as a role model in promoting good working relationships across a project.c
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
3. Key requirements of the role:
- Extensive experience of managing projects.
- Project & programme management: able to manage complex projects including concurrent projects.
- Risk management: experienced in identification, assessment and management of project risks.
- Delivering results: ability to plan and organise self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets.
- Capable of training, supervising and managing staff in project management environment.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within defined timelines under high pressure
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills, with the ability to influence, motivate and mentor.
- Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion.
** Contacts us on:
- Email: Sopheakkimmr@gmail.com
- Tel Line One: 010 555 565
- Tel Line Two: 069 553 366
- HR & Admin
- 010 555 565 / 069 553 366
- #65 បេស្ទូន ផ្លូវ ១២៣ សង្កាត់ទួលទំពូងទី ១ ខណ្ឌចំការមន រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ