** ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- The Logistics Specialist processes import-export documents, coordinate with internal departments for related tasks and make reports.
** YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Developing master production schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, capability of
- workers, machines/ equipments and availability of parts, materials.
- Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products
- meet customer requirements.
- Coordinating with Customer Service to establish priorities for rush/ specific Sale orders.
- Make comparative cost analyses in order to determine the most effective and efficient options for scheduling, inventory, production, distribution, and transportation.
- Making sure each operation meets shipping date according to sales orders.
- Monitors, analyzes & reports performance of Output reliability, OIP, UEE, UPLH
- Participate or lead process effectiveness and continuous improvement projects.
- Working with Prepress for the Master data to maintain and update properly the Lead time, color, and Ups information
- …for the existed, new parts in the Master file.
- ** WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- High school degree or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 0-3 years in garment/footwear/Label Printing factory related experience.
- Good analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
- Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
- Ability to design, develop, and maintain tables, formulas, graphs, queries and macros.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
** Interested candidate, please submit your CV & Cover Letter with current photo 4 x 6 to below address:
- AVERY DENNISON RBIS (CAMBODIA) Co., Ltd
- Located in Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Plot No. P1-021, P1-022, National Road 4, Phum Komreang, Sangkat Kantouk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh City.
- Contact Person: Lay Meng
- H/P: 078 91 97 98
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address#P1-21. P1-22, Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ), National Road No4, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Phone078 91 97 98