Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed.
- Other tasks as assign by manager
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ)
* Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Age 20~35
- Male & Female
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Nice of Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- 1 2 years previous experience as procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to analyze problems and strategist for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Knowledge of company’s rules, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of procurement laws, regulations and guidelines
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented skill
- Able to manage the tasks assigned by manager and deliver on time and schedule
- Honest, working hard, and quick learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
* Preferred Skills
- Procurement, Purchasing, Merchandising or Account
Can speak Chinese (prioritize)
* Code of Conduct:
- Keep a good presentation and express perfect behavior and appearance, seriousness
- Be industrial and helpful
- Be polite and friendly
- Honesty, loyalty, and pay attention on work
- Work independent and confidential
- Provide Gasoline Monthly
- Remuneration: Competitive salary, incentive
- Staff’s Evaluation
- Health insurance
- Internal Training
- Annual party
- Annual leave, sick leave, and special leave
- Public Holiday (Follow Cambodia Labour Law)
- 13th salary
- Other special discount from partner shops
- Amory HR
- 070 309 967, 092 576 262, 069 678 556
- No. 24, 6-7th Floor, Street 271, Sangkat Ou Baek Khaom, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA