2. JOB PURPOSE / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Employee responsible for:
* The Employee is responsible for:
– Handling all the purchasing for the Company
– Contract management with all company vendors, suppliers, etc
– Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
– Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
– Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
– Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
– Assesses total costs of company purchases
– Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
– Ensure the timeliness of product delivery to team.
– Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
3. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
– Reports directly to DCEO or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
– Working closely with other team members and Regional Head Office.
– Coordination and communication with other departments, and regulators.