Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
- Request quotation from suppliers, make comparison price, release & follow up PO to supplier, Follow up payment to suppliers
- Follow up purchase officer petty cash report & make sure that all documents well prepared
- Follow up material purchased, transfer material at site
- Deal with purchase officer for any issues occurred
- Coordinate with Accounting Department: petty claim, document arrangement, etc.
- Coordinate & prepare documents with Logistics Company
- Follow up material import & make sure delivery deadline
- Perform related jobs required by Procurement Manager
- Supporting for Technology teamPlanning about purchasing materials and information.
- To regularly prepare various reports and analysis including inventory budget report and provide recommendations for management review.
- Formulate policies and set operating procedures for inventory management and to supervise the daily operations including stock control, stockreorder level, and the movement of stock are at all times efficient and effective.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting or other related field.
- At least oneyear experience with related work.
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, Quick Books, Internet and Email)
- Must be good of Chinese, English
- Honest, hardworking, commitment, and resultoriented.
- Good leadership and team player.
Interesting please send CV to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net Salary (Competitive)
- Phone Allowances
- Insurance Cover
- Other Bonus
- 13 month salary
- Ms Teng Sophea
- 098 942859
- Canadia Tower (22nd floor), #315, Ang Duong Street (Corner of Monivong Blvd), Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.