Sokha Kambol Clinic and Maternity (SKC) was established in 2013. Sokha Kambol Clinic and Maternity is currently providing medical care service to customers who are member of Cambodia National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and private insurances.
Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
- Distribute drug to patients based on Doctor’s prescription
- Explain drug use to other concern clients
- Fill routinely properly patient record file, registration book produce monthly report, and quarterly report team service activities.
- Conduct regular drug stock control
- Assist Insurance claim officer to prepare invoice claim and document preparation at the end of month
- Participate into particular related-medical training, case and collaboration medical supervision.
- Perform other tasks required by general manager
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Must possess at least diploma of Pharmacy
- Able to work on the weekend.
- Must have at least one year experience as Pharmacy
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Knowledge in the use of word processing and computer software.
** Interested candidates shall submit their CV and Cover Letter attention to Human Resource and Admin Office of Sokha Kambol Polyclinic, by using the contact details below. The supporting document will be needed at the time of interview appointment. The deadline of application submission will be on 29 October, 2020. Early application will be early considered.
- Address :# 24&25, National Road 4, In front of Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Sangkat Kambol, Khan Kombol, Phnom Penh
- Name : Sokha Kambol Polyclinic (SKC)
- Mr. Nat Chantola (General Manager)
- Phone : 012 402 909 / 016 469 043
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Nat Chantola (GM)
- 012 402 909 / 016 469 043
- # 24 & 25, National Road 4, In front of Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Sangkat Kambol, Khan Kombol, Phnom Penh