Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
The People & Culture Coordinator provides full office and administrative support to Chab Dai’s People & Culture team and works to ensure the smooth running of the organisation. The People & Culture Coordinator will also supervise the Office Cleaning and Security Team. This role will include a variety of tasks and will work both internally and externally to represent Chab Dai.
This role reports to Head of People & Culture and is a full-time post.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage all leave requests from the staff and collate a monthly summary to be shared with the Leadership Council.
- Support the recruitment and onboarding process for new national and international staff and volunteers.
- Point of contact for all enquiries (phone, email and in-person visits) from external stakeholders, visiting teams and donors, referring them to the appropriate Chab Dai staff when necessary.
- In collaboration with the Finance and Administration Team oversee external stakeholders working with the office maintenance, particularly managing office repairs, internet provider, IT company, security guard and security company, etc.
- Organize the logistics of office-wide events, such as Strategy Weeks, Team Retreats, Team Farewells, the annual Chab Dai Staff Retreat, Office parties (Khmer New Year, Christmas, etc.)
- Manage the Chab Dai Google Calendar, office room booking, vehicle use and the office key.
- Oversee the Asset Management process and ensure that assets are properly taken care of and returned by staff as part of the offboarding process.
- Manage and support the Office Cleaning Team and Security Team and conduct monthly Check-In Meetings with each member.
- As the Chab Dai First Aid person (training provided), you will maintain the office First Aid Box.
- Ensure completion of staff workbooks and visa renewals for international staff.
- Any other role-related tasks that ensure the success of Chab Dai.
- Key Attributes:
- Well-presented and maintains a sense of professionalism at all times.
- Proactive, creating a positive experience for others (visitors, donors, new staff members).
- Open and friendly demeanor. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proactive about finding solutions for the office and the staff.
- Energetic and willing to learn new skills.
- Multi-tasking – the ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Education in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related studies.
- At least 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Google Drive and Documents.
- An ability to build strong relationships and an ability to work comfortably at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise and think through relevant questions and multiple variables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong English and Khmer skills.
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Diplomatic approach with a keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated with a positive and energetic attitude.
- A natural problem solver who is willing and helpful.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, flexible and adaptable.
- Committed to the Vision, Mission and Core Values of Chab Dai.
- HR Department
- #163, Street 27 BT, Boeng Tumpun Sangkat, Mean Chey Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia