- Manages the day to day operations of the Parts department to ensure the achievement of key targets & Forecasted
- Make parts operation as stand-alone profit centre
- Manage centralized parts distribution TSK centre , Maintains an efficient parts service to support all dealer networks , whole sale, OSC supports
- Retail/whole sale parts sales volume and profitability targets , Accessories and merchandise sales penetration
- After Market analysis Launch Omni crafts and Motors crafts parts, High potential Tier 2 parts for Ford & non Ford vehicles supply to OSC and local shops .Analysis & compile sales competitor market information’s
- Maintains agreed profit margins and return on investment by selling the maximum amount of parts to Whole sale, outside service Centers and retail customers
- Analyses sales data to place emphasis on selling the most profitable lines, Monitors customer activity and amends discounts where necessary, Monitors customer Accounts Receivable and ensures action is taken to recover the payments on time
- Implements systems to monitor and record lost sales, reviews data and takes appropriate action
- Maintains stock levels, purchasing within agreed OEM budgets, reduce aged stock /obsolete items to improve the cash flow .Monitors stock overheads and stock values, reporting any which exceed the budget to the ASM
- Maintain OEM recommended Fill rate & Stock Turn
- Implement perpetual stock inventory, first in first out process
- Controls and meets budgetary spending targets, discussing significant variations with the ASM/GM
- Analysis current procedures and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Ensures the Parts team follows procedures and records all transactions.
- Make sure the team Comply and follow RMA & OEM polices
- Assists the ASM to formulate parts sales strategy and policy
- Ensures the Parts team works closely with colleagues in Service, Sales and Administration to deliver outstanding customer service
- Identifies and pursues new business opportunities, Initiates, plans and promotes parts sales events and contributes to the Dealerships annual marketing strategy
- Takes responsibility for the management of major accounts, identifying how customer service can be further improved
- Uses feedback to improve skills and performance of self and the Parts team, prepare necessary corrective action
- Ensures the Parts team adheres to legal, environmental and health and safety requirements while ensuring the safety and security of people, ve+B33hicles and property at all times reporting any known faults or hazards
- Customer satisfaction targets (e.g. CVP, mystery shop)
- Process delivery and compliance (e.g. Sales core process)
- Identify a local hire(s) and develop as your successor, Develop successors for all key positions in the parts department. This will be implemented over three years and will be a key KPI deliverable on a year by year basis.
- Leads the Parts team by personally demonstrating and encouraging team members to demonstrate all interactions with customers and colleagues
- Establishes and monitors the team’s training requirements to ensure the required level of skill and expertise is available
- Implements performance management, coaches and develops the team to improve performance
- Selects and appoints new team members including apprentices and ensures they are equipped with the required skills and training
- Employee engagement and retention targets
- Employee & Personal training and development target
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Automotive dealer network parts
- Skilled in Inventory management, ware housing parts sale & Marketing , staff management
- Customer /OEM /Supplier/OSC/network team communication and handling skill
- MS office, OEM ordering system, DMS system and Management report preparation
RMA entered the Cambodian market in 1992 as an exclusive provider of dedicated system solutions for commercial and non-commercial enterprises in the sectors of infrastructure, energy and logistics. Gradually, the company has been growing alongside the development of Cambodia and expanded to automotive, agricultural and heavy equipment, warehouse solutions, financial services, car rental and food franchise management. In addition to business expansion, RMA Cambodia has also focused its attention on human resources by providing internships and employment opportunities to approximately 2,000 local and professional staff with a number of expatriates working together to share their skills and expertise.
RMA Cambodia has also been very active within local communities. We consistently work with local authorities and organizations to provide financial and technical assistance in essential key sectors, such as health, environment, education and sports.
We aim to help Cambodia grow and prosper.
OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS:
RMA Cambodia and its affiliate Asia Vehicle Rental (AVR) are offering franchised car rental services through the global brand AVIS. Rentals are customized with brand-new Ford vehicles and experienced English-speaking chauffeurs. AVIS also offers car rental and leasing that meets all types of customers requirements for business trips, leisure or field work, with or without chauffeurs.
RMA Cambodia has a financing arm, RMA Financial Services, offers financing solutions to flexibly meet the needs of corporate and retail customers for the purchase of their own automotive and heavy equipment, agricultural machinery and warehouse solution equipment.
RMA Cambodia is also a provider of heavy equipment products and solutions in construction, road building and maintenance, and agriculture, namely JCB, Mitsubishi FUSO and John Deere. RMA Cambodia is an agent for the world’s leading brands in these industries.
- RMA CAMBODIA
- 092 888 714 / 070 77 83 83
- #27, St. 134, SangkatMittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh