- To report to Building Manager, this role’s responsibilities include:
- Ensure all owners, tenants, contractors and building users are provided with the information and guides required.
- Regularly update owners / tenants regarding any on-going building work; to receive comments, suggestions or complaints.
- To monitor and review the operation of all term service sub-contractors such as cleaning, security, pest control, landscape and lift contractors, as well as to ensure that those services are performed satisfactorily as agreed to in the contract and at the costs quoted.
- To ensure the smooth daily operation of the building such as car park, vehicular and pedestrian access and security etc.
- Follow up on any comments, suggestions or complaints until the matter is resolved.
- Carry out regular building inspections and view from the client perspective. Report any issues or abnormalities to the Property Manager with a recommendation for improvement.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Male, minimum 21years old
- Minimum 1 years’ work experience, property related work experience preferential
- Good appearance and personal presentation
- Good English communication both in verbal and written
- Good computer skill
- Able to work on weekends (Days off will be arranged during weekdays)
Shift 1: 6am to 6pm
Shift 2: 6pm to 6am
Interested candidate should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae with a recent photo to the following:
- Name: Mr. Ry Sokleang
- Tel: 069 567 238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://c-herald.com.kh/