- Assist school director in the daily operation.
- Oversees the operations of the entire school.
- Supervise and coordinate on a day to day to the teams of housekeeping, maintenance, and security teams
- Develop, implement and review operational standards, policies, and procedures
- Ensure full compliance with SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards
- Assist HR with recruiting, hiring and payroll when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the school.
- Attend and conduct educational trainings and conferences as needed.
- Attend and plan school events as required by the school director.
- Implement enrollment campaign for students.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field.
- Master degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in school management is preferred.
- Experience international school is a plus.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and deliver effective result.
- Desire to learn and overcome new challenges.
- A dynamic and motivated individual with good organizing abilities, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send your CV, current photo and Cover letter via email address provided in the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Attractive commission
- Free meals,
- And the opportunity to advance your skills overseas with excellent career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic team from all over the world
- Chance to advance your career and skills with the international school standard and curriculum
- Opportunity to join both national and international trainings and competitions
- Contact Name : Learning Jungle International School
- Phone : 095 666 908
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org