As Operation Manager, you will be responsible for increasing production capacity while minimizing unnecessary costs and improve quality standards. Lead and manage all aspects of manufacturing facility in safety, quality, production and cost management. Set strategy and direction of the plant, in alignment with the organization’s overall strategy to achieve operational excellence including KPI’s setting and budget.
- In charge of managing entire operation with production plans to drive productivity, efficient operation of machines, smooth working shifts, and accurate data keep for reports to management team
- Review and monitor production orders and schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products with planning delivery dates
- In charge of production planning, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products
- Responsible for developing and tracking the Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) of the departments
- Spend time working on each shift by overlapping on a regular basis to understand the various needs and challenges of each work group
- Monitor production timeline approvals and priority order productions list to be align with company sales activities
- Responsible for daily communication with department supervisors for safety, quality, and scheduling of jobs for each production lines
- Control work flow of production by setting organized production schedules and observing worker’s efficiency and equipment performance
- Develop reporting procedures for production issues (material usage, maintenance, programs)
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, by compiling production performance records and data to address questions/issues with Management team
- Maintain workforce by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Support company mission, vision, strategic plan and goals
- Set up machines maintenance schedule and manage tooling of the production to ensure
- Troubleshooting to all equipment, processes throughout the production
- Responsible for quality Control – raw material usage planning, in-process and final inspection management
- Inventory management of all materials usage an storage in the factory area
- Analyzes and reviews daily production reports and make recommendations for improvements. Focus on quality and productivity.
- Work with internal departments to constructively solve problems and improve processes
- Consult with management team to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality of products
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Engineering Degree is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in managing critical operational and manufacturing activities, with at least 5 years in a management role
- Good Capability to solve complex problems, utilizing strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minima
- Good command of spoken and written English, Thai speaking ability will be high considered
- Good in Computer literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
** If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your CV to email@example.com
MPP Group is an on growing organization with strong business set up in Cambodia. The group focus on plastics products manufacturing and retail business. We are also recognized as one of the leading trading company for bring good products to the Cambodia’s consumer market. We aim to enhance the quality of life for our customers. Currently we are seeking for talents to join our family and grow the business together.
- 011240024, 087240024