- Develop long-term mutually benefit professional relationship with HCPs and relevant medical decision makers
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insight gathering and sharing through relevant tools/system likes call record (paper based)
- To ensure quality services to HCPs through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness, and pricing within the territory via network sales colleague distributors/designed suppliers
- Adhere to WHO Code, Nestle instruction and local legislation and summarize monthly code violation report to submit to Medical and Nutrition Services in Cambodia
- Bachelor degree of Health sciences/Midwife or Nurses, Nutrition and Business Management
- At least 1-2 years experiences (Medical Representative, Brand Ambassador/Product Consultant at medical channel or health/nutrition companies
- Spoken, writing English and computer literate
- Aggressive, results oriented, Self-initiative and good follow-through
- Has a high commitment with task assigned and quickly adopt to Nestlé standard culture
- Trustworthy and be able to work independently within the designated authority level, company policy & guideline
- English proficiency – general communication
- Medical Insurance (OPD & IPD, Maternity, Dental, Death, Health Check-up)
- Performance Bonus & 13rd Month Bonus
- Five day per week (Mon-Fri)
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary and benefit package as per qualification and experiences.
- Opportunity to mobile within the group and zone and oversea training and workshop
Please send your CV and application letter with salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28 th August 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be short-listed for interview.
- 016 888 468
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phnom Penh Center, Building G, 5 th Floor, Room 582-588, Sothearos vs. Sihanouk, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh