- Monitor the performances and capacity of network, backbone link and IP Traffic using variety of tools.
- Coordination and reporting to provider/vendor for any fault & escalation
- Provision and activate the services offering customers
- Restore service as quality and minimize impact customer’s business
- Ensure network quality and minimize impact customer business
- Day-to-day technical operation activities and support customer
- Receive, document and record all incidents notification in system
- Operate, monitor , maintain and manage of IP core and access network level
- Troubleshoot and ascalate ticket to higher level for customer and network issue
- Faulty identification of network problems, and fast rectification by coordinating with vendors/suppliers/field engineers/contractors
- Operation and maintenance NMS alert system to response incident on time
- Manager network operation healthy and securely
- Basic understanding of Optical fiber testing, and test instruments
- Basic understanding of layer 2 switching, IP routing (Static, OSPF, BGP etc….)
- Good technical communication skills. Fluency in English
- Ability to work within rotate time as required by manager
- Basic Networking, IP Internet knowledge
- Goods commend of spoken and written English or Chinese is priority
- Able to OT or shift working time
- Minimum 1 year of work experience of networks and provisioning and troubleshooting. Experience IP Networking, ISP experience desirable
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus. Equivalent field installation and repair experience or equivalent/related vendor certification, (CCENT, CCNA, MTCNA), preferred.
***Generous salary bonus；A clear career plan；Opportunities for learning and training；Looking forward to see you soon!
- 088 95 36 999/069697244
- #5659, Oknha Mong Rithy(St. 1928), Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phmon Penh, Cambodia