Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
The position for support the digital innovation, communication & public relation unit.
The successful candidate will work with the team in Phnom Penh. The position will also give the opportunity to travel to the Provinces of Kampot and Kampong Thom.
- Screening existing MUSEFOs photo and video databases for multipurpose communication use
- Development of new video clips (e.g. based on the existing materials)
- Update and manage the social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.)
- Introduce new social media channels
- Writing articles for GIZ internal communication channels, like IDA and GIZ country pages
- Writing articles for local media
- Other tasks as assigned by superiors
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Undergraduate/graduate (BA) or higher in the field of IT (Digitalization), Public Relation, Communication, journalism or related field
- Strong interest in digitalization & new Media (social media)
- Good written and spoken English
- Very Good computer (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good communication skills, good team spirit and interested in networking
- Interested in learning new skills
Interested applicants, who meet the above-mentioned requirements, should send their application including the following documents by email provide in the contact detail.
- A cover letter briefly describing and explaining how the applicant meets the above-mentioned requirements.
- An updated CV (Certificates should not be included in the application but might be requested at a later stage).
- Or an innovative application via video or other digital formats.
Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You can also find this job advertisement on our Facebook page
- Hana Microelectronics (Cambodia) Ltd
- P.O. Box 81, GIZ Office Phnom Penh, No.17, Street 306, Boeng Keng Kang Ti Muoy Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia