Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
The consultant will be using current technology to develop an android mobile application which can be used as offline and online mode to collect data base on data collection mentioned below, web portal to view dashboard and report in PowerBI in order to view and track progress and performance of STEER project activities in Koh Kong province, implemented by SCI in Cambodia under funds support by the New Zealand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- The applicant should be a technology company, individual or a team experts with a proven record of innovation in the database, web-based, mobile platform and application development field. The applicant should have a proven record of application on the market in both Android and/or Apple IOS.
- The applicant should have a team of experts that include technology experts and coders, mobile platform innovation experts.
- The team leader (if a team) or applicant should have at least 5 years experiences in developing applications for Android/iOS.
- The applicant should hold university degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- The applicant should have experience on building and using GraphQL/RESTful JSON, APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- The applicant should have strong knowledge of IOS and Android SDK, different versions of IOS and Android, Proven software development experience and IOS and Android skills development.
- The applicant should have strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, and have ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, have solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- The applicant should have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- The applicant should have strong communication and facilitation skills, experience working with teams, stakeholders and independent as appropriate.
- Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English.
- Be client oriented and open to feedback.
- Save the Children
- P.O. Box 34, Villa 5, Street 242, Chakto Mukh Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia