(Salary rang USD 330-450/month)
Location: Mega Lifesciences Office-Cambodia
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products throughout pharmacies, clinics, hospitals, and other customers.
- Meet Doctors, Pharmacist, and other healthcare workers in order to detail the company products.
- Build good relationship with customers.
- Plan and implement with Doctors and Pharmacy meetings for the promotion of the products.
- Create demand for the products at hospitals, clinics, pharmacy and other health care outlet.
- Joint and perform all other marketing activities.
- Regular feedback on the promotional strategies of the company.
- Prepare and submit sales receipt and other supporting document.
- Maintain daily record of the promotional materials issued by the company.
- Maintain daily report, tour plan, and Dr’s dairy.
- Maintain all other Kits, including uniform, working bag, literature etc.
- Prepare report to Area Sales Manager.
- Other task assigned by Area Sales Manager.
This JD covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from employees. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to company needs.
- B. Pharm and other degree
- 6 months-1 year work experience as Medical Representative.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Interpersonal skill
- Communication and service delivery
- Problem solving
- Continuing leaning
- Icon Professional Building house #216, 2nd Floor, Room 58-E2 Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- 017 773 922 / 010 626 821