Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
Medical Manager will be expected to develop, plan, supervise and evaluate the medical project with other medical colleagues to ensure the proper diagnosis and treatment of people in prisons and of human rights defenders/activists throughout Cambodia.
- Manage medical project and its staff in professional manner.
- Develop work plan /implementation plan and budget with medical colleagues and follow up on regular basis.
- Ensure all work and activities adhere to internal policies and medical oath and client service guidelines .
- Lead medical project staff meeting on weekly and monthly basis to ensure good medical service delivery.
- Lead medical team to improve or update the medical knowledge and skills for medical treatment as needed.
- Assist referrals of patients for specific medical treatment with specialized doctors in health institutions.
- Follow up documentation on health status of patients and medical statistics.
- Assist in reviewing database and improving internal tools for documenting and reporting on project results.
- Produce narrative reports of medical project including activities, outcomes, evaluation and lesson learned.
- Coordinate medical work and events with LICADHO monitoring office, prison project office, social service office and legal office.
- Identify and document trends and analysis of project medical and health needs .
- Lead advocacy and lobbying efforts on human rights and medical/health issues.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Master Degree of Public Health or equivalent/relevant graduate degree .
- At least 5 years of work experience in an international organization, NGO, medical institution and/or UN agency .
- Excellent spoken/written Khmer and English.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, delegate and organize to meet deadlines.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and communication skills with colleagues .
- Demonstrated strong networking skills with government, civil society, media and international community .
- Able to work effectively with project staff, partners, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, documentation, communication, networking and coordinating skills.
- Experienced and ability to report and document project based activities and other project cycle .
- Honest, hard-working, open to learn, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Some travel in provinces required.
- The Cambodian League for the Promotion and Defense of Human Rights
- #16, Street 99, Boeng Trabaek Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia