** Position Summary
As Marketing officer, you will be responsible for promoting, creating effective marketing activities to enhance the
branding of company’s products by both online and offline channels.
• Generate marketing contents, campaigns and activities to promote company’s products to the market.
• Develop planning and strategy for digital media.
• Develop, create, and design online advertising and marketing materials via social channels; such as Facebook, Line@, IG and website.
• Cross check and ensure all designed work meet brand’s guidelines.
• Create advertisements, product content, advertorial content for both online and offline marketing campaigns.
• Monitoring online activities across all channels.
• Create marketing tools, such as sales kits, leaflets and point of purchase materials.
• Develop and coordinate with online partners, external agencies, influencers and bloggers for marketing purposes.
• Responsible for daily and weekly posting contents for website, Facebook, IG, Line @ and other social networking.
• Collect market information, preparing market analysis, assisting in media/advertising design & development to support product launch/ re-launch and sales promotion.
• Work closely with team and other departments to promote activities and events by the company
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
• Some experience in online marketing and social media (Facebook, Google AdWords and Line).
• Knowledge and experience of illustrator, Photoshop and in graphic design.
• Good user of all type of social media channels
• Personal passion in social media and marketing related activities
• Result oriented and love to sell
• Fast and efficient worker, able to work under pressure and highly responsible
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Good attitude and good interpersonal skill
• Good command of spoken and written English, Thai ability will be high considered
• Good in Computer literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, AI, Photoshop etc.)
** If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 011240024,
087240024 (Miss Srey Neang)
Compensation & Benefits
MPP Group is an on growing organization with strong business set up in Cambodia. The group focus on plastics products manufacturing and retail business. We are also recognized as one of the leading trading company for bring good products to the Cambodia’s consumer market. We aim to enhance the quality of life for our customers. Currently we are seeking for talents to join our family and grow the business together.
Miss Srey Neang
011240024 / 087240024
Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!