** KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Action Verb – Object – Results)
– Support the Head in identifying and assessing risks as well as areas of improvement through better understanding of credit controls, business risk, processes & compliance requirements.
– Proactive engagement with both business and support units such as Credit Management, Operations and Compliance to align risk controls across the country.
– Analysis of risk exposures/ trends to generate proactive analytical reports and ensure risk reports are relevant and informative.
– Understand risk management /supervisory requirements from external and internal perspective
– Understand and support the review of risk framework, guidelines and processes
– Ensure timely and accurate reporting to Management and Boards
– Escalate risk events and ensure all operational risk events are reflected accurately in RiskEvo
– Support the Head to manage and co-ordinate PRCA
– Support the Head in coordinating, reviewing and challenging RCSA and MRA.
– Support the Head in performing and preparing RAS & stress testing
– Support the Head in conducting BCP and DR exercises.
– Track and monitor progress of risk initiatives and action plans.
** Formal Education:
– Degree holder with 5 years compliance & risk management related working experience in banking / financial industry.
** JOB REQUIREMENT
– At least 3 year managerial level in risk management or similar capacity.
– Full spectrum of banking policy, process, manual, flows and banking activities knowledge
– Leadership & people management skill
– Complex analytical, problem solving & decision making skill
– Strategic planning & organizing skill
– Influential communication & presentation skill.
096 30 777 03
# 1st floor, M, 2 & 9, corner of Street 110, Sangkat Srah Chak, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!