** Job Purpose: To provide support to all consumer credit related matters including but limited to credit policies i.e. mortgage, auto loan, personal loan and other related lending comsumer product with a view to maximise productivity and effectiveness whilst ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and supporting cimb business objectives and risk appetite.
- Budget (Operating/Capital): N/A
- Total No. of Reporting Staff: N/A** Communications & Working Relationship
- External: Customer, Lawyers, Credit Counselling Cambodia, Credit Bureau Cambodia, Association of Banks in Cambodai etc.
- Internal: Compliance, Audit ,Risk, CM, Credit Admin, Credit Operations etc.
- To assess and approve consumer lending credit paper within agreed SLA and DA
- To ensure all credit paper and support documents are properly validated and followed policy and procedure.
- To strongly engage relevant stakeholders eg CM, Operations, Credit Admin and sales staff
- To contribute to consumer lending business on credit underwriting process and recommend/deliver initiatives to improve on consumer lending process.
- To foster team environment, high
- performance culture, encourage best practice sharing and good sales ethics
- To monitor and implement controls to manage sandbagging, manipulation, loan cancellation, malpractices, non compliance
- To develop/enhance process/procedure to ensure we deliver good customer experience especially in term of turnaround time.
- To deliver other tasks that is assigned by line managers
- Experience in credit review and credit management;
- Strong ability to negotiate and building relationship;
- Ability to work under matrix and demanding environment;
- Recognized business market trend;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attentive to detail and accuracy;
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.Contact Information
- 023 988 388 / 081 240 333
- 20AB, Corner Preah Norodom Boulevard & Street 118, Sangkat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.