What is Prudential’s Management Trainee Program?
Our Management Trainee Program is a full-time employment, designed for talented, dynamic and fresh graduates with the passion to be part of our management team and to grow rapidly within Prudential Cambodia.
The program is 24-month long. Our 2020’s management trainees will rotate to work under different projects and departments for 18 months to nurture their professional growth and sharpen their understanding of our whole business process. They will spend the last 6 months of the program in a home department of their own choice. At the end of the program, our Management Trainees will receive certificates of graduation and assume a management role in their respective home departments within Prudential Cambodia.
Why Management Trainee Program?
- Competitive salary with an attractive benefit package
- Secure a promising leadership role
- Coaching and mentoring of our senior management team
- Unlimited access to internationally certified short courses
- Agile working environment
- Being a part of the company’s digital transformation breakthrough
Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiate, lead, and execute different projects with the mentoring and coaching of our senior management team.
- Collect & analyze data to identify business process gaps, and execute various projects, aiming at process improvement.
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Transformation) daily processes and goals under different assignments.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observe and learn from experienced staff members.
- Set performance goals & objectives with the upper management team, monitor performance progress, and work on own improvements.
- Fresh graduates, or senior students who will graduate by the program starting date in September 2020
- Young professionals with less than 2 years of working experience (if any)
- Good academic record
- High English proficiency level
- Able to work full time
- Good Problem solving skill
- Creative, driven, and resilient
- Stage 1: Online Application Form (Jul 20 – Sept 15)
- Stage 2: 1st Round Interview (Sept 19 – Sept 25)
- Stage 3: Assessment Center (Sep 29 whole day)
- Stage 4: Final Interview (Oct 1 – Oct 7)/
How to Apply:
- Fill an online application form: https://bit.ly/3j0bxgk
- and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEADLINE: Sept 15, 2020
- 017 555 422 / 098 555 438