** Trade Relations & Information
- Analyze the business model, profitability and needs of trade in order to support management with market knowledge, through monitoring trade development and trade channels.
- Provide feedback on principal’s brand performance and competitor trade activities and update the information on the regular basis, which includes the following but not limited to situation analysis, trade programs, POSM, and trade communications
- Regular visit and relationship building with retailers and markets to strengthen brand awareness and product performance nationwide.
- Analyze results of retail channels, in depth analysis of competition, distribution models.
** Trade Communication
- Contribute to communicate to trade of principal’s sales and distribution strategy and trade promotions.
** Trade Merchandising
- Liase with Sales and Marketing departments to develop and implement merchandising that provide optimal share of space and visibility of principal’s brands
** Trade Programs
- Support Trade Marketing Manager to identify concepts and mechanics for integrated Trade programs in order to generate genuine competitive advantage on the market place, and in line with the principal’s distribution strategy.
- Develop quarterly promotional plans on brand level and country level in line with brand guidelines, sales feedback and consumer buying behaviors.
** Internal Communication
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with relevant functions of organizations, in order to follow up on critical business developments and trade marketing activities
- Constantly liase with and provide feedback to sales and marketing departments, in order to ensure that targeted messages are utilized in the field force objectives and cycle.
** Policies and Procedures
Follow TSNR Group policies and procedures and maintain good condition of all company’s equipment and property.
- 1-2 of experience in FMCG or related field (Fresh graduated is also encouraged to apply )
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of project management against set deliverables
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments.
- Ability to solve problem and “make things happen”
- Willingness to learn and develop with the role.
** Interested candidate may submit their cover letter, curriculum vitae with current photo, and salary expectation to our Human Resource Department.
TSNR Distribution Co., Ltd, No. 99, St. 598, Chrang Chamres II, Russey Keo, Phnom Penh.
** Tel: (+885) 093 709 332 / 012 970 318
** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: #99, St. 598, Sangkat Chrangchamres 2, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 093 709 332 / 096 999 4168