– Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as HR, Production, Sales, Operations, and Back Office support.
– Follow management team’s instructions to provide supports and focus on performance developments when working with different departments
– Achieve the performance goals and objectives set by the management.
– Observe senior/experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
– Provide insights and share learning experience with the team to define future career path in the company
– Good Communication skills both in English and Khmer with good analytical and presentation skills.
– Ability to use computer and different programs such as Excel Office, Microsoft words, Access and PowerPoint.
– Positive attitude with willingness to learn new things and able to work under pressure.
– Team player spirit with flexibility to adapt to changes and follow instructions from the management team. Good personal skills with ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
** If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011240024,
087240024 (Miss Srey Neang)
Compensation & Benefits
MPP Group is an on growing organization with strong business set up in Cambodia. The group focus on plastics products manufacturing and retail business. We are also recognized as one of the leading trading company for bring good products to the Cambodia’s consumer market. We aim to enhance the quality of life for our customers. Currently we are seeking for talents to join our family and grow the business together.
Miss Srey Neang
011240024 / 087240024
Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!