Legal and Compliance Assistant
- Research laws and regulations as requested, then report to supervisor
- Research and investigate cases, parties violating the company’s policies
- Work on requesting registration and advertising licenses
- Go to ministry, if required
- Draft, translate letter
- Proactively compliance through adherence to company policies and practices; and
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- 1- 2 working experience in relevant field
- Good understanding of contract laws, good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, honest and reliable
- Strong communication in Khmer
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet email
How to apply?
Send CV and cover letter to: Narong.Te@unicity.com