– Oversee all operational services for corporate systems.
– Plan, organize and manage IT regional staff, overall operations to ensure the stable and secure operation of the IT infrastructure.
– Implement, maintain and monitor all necessary hardware and networks to provide services to the company.
– Responsible for the availability of IT systems and procedures to optimize the availability of services.
– Update Website Company, ID cards.
– Other tasks assign by Supervisor.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences.
– At least 3 years solid experience in Information Technology system in sizeable organization.
– Experience in Active Directory, Exchange and Systems Administration, File Server, Backup Strategy.
– Experience with VMware, Linux, Cisco network equipment, Server Administration, Storage Administration.
– Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
– Good command in both spoken and written English.
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!