Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
- Install configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printer, scanners, camera
- security and manage Sharing Resource or Drive Mapping
- Maintain Bank Server and support staff’s PCs on IT related issues
- Install, configuration and Support system, backup and restore Database
- Prepare weekly report and others necessary report to manager
- Follow up any SW/HW licenses related to infrastructure/tools.
- Assist other tasks assigned by manager
- Experience in developing program is plus
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Bachelor degree or fresh graduate in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum of one (01) year experience in IT at Bank
- Experience in systems security such as backup/restore, user access rights, etc.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix environment.
- Knowledge: on Core-Banking System and SQL Server database design
- Bootstrap, Laravel, VB.Net, ASP.Net, PHP, Java, C# and etc.)
- General knowledge regarding network, general support, design, software application etc.
- Be honest, high commitment, and flexible
- Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in team
- Able to communicate well in English
* Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your updated cv along with cover letter to our Head office at 237E 0 , Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Tuol Svay PreyI, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org before deadline. For more detail, contact us 023 222 169 / 069 777 269.
- HR Department
- 023 222 169 / 069 777 269
- 237E0, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Tuol Svay PreyI, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh