- Give consultation/propose the concept design artworks
- Produce design concept as poster, banner and Video
- Go to field site for taking photo (sometimes)
- Support marketing digital social media (Facebook-YouTube Telegram
- LinkedIn) and launching so on.
- Other tasks assigned by managements.
- Knowledge of computer software and maintenance.
- Design staff’s ID card for (GPS-DC-LKR)
- Male/Female Cambodian Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Digital Marketing and other relevant fields
- Able to use design programs such as Adobe Series (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…)
- Strong commitments, willing to learn new things on digital media
- Creative and imaginative
- Well Understanding of color, size, resolution
- Ability to do Research & Development
- Good marketing abilities
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Hard work and willing to learn new things.
- Strong commitment to achieve the job expectation.
- Knowledge of computer skills as Ms. Office, and internet email.
- Honesty, integrity and responsibility.
- Good English and Khmer communication skills;
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and attention to detail accuracy;
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team.
Working hours – From Monday to Saturday 8AM to 5PM (Public Holiday are including). Give priority to early applications before deadline to be contacted for interview. Salary is negotiable based on qualification and experiences. Interested candidate please submit CV with current photo & Cover Letter by using the contact details below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and applications will not be returned.
- 023 901 568 | 012 988 626 | 098 988 626
- # 96F, St 63, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh