N.C.X CO., LTD. is a leading company in the motorcycle industry, employing more than 1,300 employees. Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business, we are now seeking a qualified and dynamic candidate to hold the below position:
- Competitive salary,
- Annual bonus,
- Annual Salary Increase,
- Insurance Coverage and other allowances and
- All benefits following to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Plan and allocate the process layout and cycle time of each model for leveling production to meet target of QCD purpose,
- Initiate the improvement of the existing processes, tool usage and bill of materials,
- Create and update the revision of operating instruction to be matched the real practice, process standard time and Qmap,
- Summarize internal quality of data performance report to superior and conduct monthly meeting with team and deploy idea to solve problem and issue countermeasures,
- Analyze the whole processes of production in order to provide idea for improvement of manpower efficiency and follow up job compliance,
- Create idea for improving life extending span to all machines’ equipment,
- Evaluate the practical implementation of process flow and line configuration for production and explore variation,
- Make SOPs of safety for all machines with precaution sign & symbol and instruct concerned persons and reconfirm the compliance and
- Provide safety knowledge to all subordinates every month and always join with safety committee.
- Bachelor of Industrial or Mechanical Engineering,
- At least 1 year experience in Industrial or Mechanical Works,
- Knowledge of Ms. Word and Excel and designing programs,
- Knowledge of English for communication,
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills and
- Friendly and flexible person.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV and Cover Letter to Headquarters of NCX-Honda at Street Veng Sreng, Phum Tropang Thloeung, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Porsenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or
Tel: 011 455 667 / 010 259 624