Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
Responsible to: Executive Director
Incubator Manager Overview:
PEPY team will be expanding to support more talented youth in Siem Reap by providing a social enterprise incubator. The purpose of this incubator is to connect youth with great ambition and business ideas with an investor community, network, and the necessary skills to run a successful start-up by the close of the course.
- Finalize the curriculum for the Incubator, by connecting with trainers and research incubator courses online to plan each module in detail.
- Support the Incubator Officer in developing an ICT course for incubator participants focused on the basic skills they need to participate in the start-up course.
- Work with the Incubator Officer to recruit incubator participants and mentors.
- Hold Saturday workshops with incubator participants and the Incubator Officer to cover the course content occasionally with outside trainers or PEPY staff.
- Identify trainers and speakers to bring into the course.
- Plan additional events to take place at the co-working space
- Hold regular meetings and discussions with other Incubator programs in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh with PEPY’s Partnership and Development Manager to make adjustments to our program and build partnerships and lesson sharing opportunities between the organizations.
- Actively promote PEPY’s co-working space and create a schedule and code of conduct for youth entrepreneurs and incubator partners that also want to use the space.
- Partner with PEPY’s Partnership and Development Manager to hold tours and partnership sessions in the co-working space to promote and share PEPY’s work.
- Work in partnership with the Incubator Officer to design surveys to conduct regular feedback sessions with the participants to change or improve the curriculum.
- Provide regular reports to Incubator donors and edit the Incubator Officer’s work.
- Attend PEPY meetings and team building activities.
- Follow PEPY’s policies and codes of conduct and ensure the safety of PEPY property and your team members.
- Develop and review incubator related policy documents and oversee its Monitoring and
- Evaluation system.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Has at least 2 years-experience running and/or working at the management level in a business or NGO.
- Has participated in either an incubator or start-up training program before or has consulted youth in business planning.
- Has a working knowledge of Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and social media pages.
- Is comfortable writing in English and Khmer.
- Is comfortable in a leadership role that requires them to help manage a group of participants and network across various local and international groups.
- Has skills in mentorship and is confident to seek out resources and assistance when they are out of their area of expertise.
- Is very comfortable taking initiative, managing their schedule, and conducting research either in person or online.
- Is able to give trainings in person and through computer applications.
- Has some experience teaching, providing workshops, OR giving trainings.
- HR Department
- #N28, St. Neak Porn, Borey Proem Prey, Trapang Ses village, Kork Chork commune, Siem Reap Municipality, Siemreap Province, Cambodia