The Intern is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations.
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relevant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures all employees adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Distributes stationary, receives goods, apportionment department;
- Processes PR and post for closing in Eatec system;
- Verifies clerical computations, physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies;
- Designates according to item inventoried;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduated or equivalent education required
- Possess good communication in English
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to multitask
- Must communicate well with others in a polite and courteous manner
- Must be willing and able to work closely with other employees
- Must have software and PC knowledge including Word/Excel
- Prior office experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their CV & Cover Letter through below address and state the position applying as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Address: NagaWorld, Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone numbers: 023 228822 Ext. 30432 (Office)