- Consult and advise on HSE activities at Plant for Head of VN & CAM HSE (95% HSE activities are informed in time).
- Make yearly HSE plan bases on Head of VN & CAM HSE’s requirement. Check and report HSE on site (daily, weekly…)
- (95% HSE plan be implemented).
- Coordinate with Other Depts to regularly implement HSE Talk, train on HSE (Procedures, Processes, Work Instructions, etc…) (95% HSE training plan be implemented).
- Record & Report on HSE implementation schedule to Head of VN & Cam HSE (100% NCs are recorded and reported in time).
- Manage HSE document & In charge of clinic task cum at plant (100% dossier & document are kept and each employee has a set of his/her health dossier).
Implement HSE Programs towards Company regulations and local law requirements.
Head of VN & CAM HSE
- Plant Manager
- Production Supervisor/ Shift Leader
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Technical & Quality Dept.
Government Officials: Dept of Environment, Fire Police, Department of Social & Invalid Labor Affairs,…
- BA in Engineering (Mechanic; Electric; Environment; Labor protection)
- At least 03 years experience in HSE field in manufacturing
- Analytical – Negotiable skill; Teamwork; and HSE law awareness
- English in intermediate level or higher level
- Be responsible & enthusiastic for work
- Good communication with whole employees at Plant, make a good relationship with Government Officials
- Address: Lot #1659, Hanoi Road (1019), Banlasaeut village, Khmougn Quarter Khan SenSok, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Phone: 089 89 24 66
- Email: email@example.com