- Establish and maintain relevant HSE records and documentation
- Ensure the required PPE’s are available for new entry staff and involve in PPE inventory management
- Monitor the effectiveness of HSE performance at plant and/or sites and follow up the corrective action taken by concerned sections/ department
- Conduct the HSE inspections on plants/sites/workshop/vehicles to ensure non-compliance issues are corrected
- Involve in risk assessment and hazard identification
- Minimize the hazards during operations by using preventive action initiatives and take corrective action when required
- Develop and facilitate HSE training and induction to staff
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc meetings with field staff (plant, workers, drivers, housekeeping staff) to raise the awareness on HSE rules and regulations
- Conduct accident/incident investigations and root cause analysis and ensure all accidents/incidents are investigated, documented, and recommended for prevention and improvements
- Prepare weekly/monthly HSE update reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Civil Engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of HSE management and/or construction site management or in the related area
- Knowledge of occupational health, safety and environment
- Knowledge of risk assessment and analysis
- Knowledge of research and development
- Knowledge of inventory control management
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Strong presentation, written communications, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to learn/adapt new concepts/technologies
- Good planning and time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good health, with no less than 30 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible to travel to provinces and/or abroad.
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, seniority pay, double pay bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
Important Note: applications submitted via the above link only will be considered.