- Scope of work:
- HR&ADMIN; Supervisor is a key person in the recruitment and daily management of Bodia staff. He/She is mainly in charge of fulfilling the employment offers provided by all departments and is a central actor to guarantee to cohesion of the team.
Functions & Responsibilities
** Human resources:
- RECRUITEMENT (First priority function of the HR Supervisor): Prepare job announcement, shortlist, interview, and select candidates. Manage recruitment budget (posting, sponsorship program…)
- Ensure a proper welcome of new employees in the related team. Guarantee a warm welcome with clear training handover by related supervisor and manager.
- Scale employee salary, benefit, compensation and appraisal
- Coordinate staff meeting and training to facilitate internal communication.
** Documentation & Records:
- Ensure proper record of employees in the system.
- Make/renew employment contract, maintain employees updated file.
- Coordinate NSSF declaration.
- Maintain and communicate internal forms amongst employees (AL form, check medical receipt from employee after sick leave etc…)
- Cooperate with Admin team to Update rules/policy/procedure and communicate amongst all staff.
- Supervise and control that staff are respecting the company rules & policies.
- Process VISA & Working permits with authorities for foreigner employees.
- Facilitate payroll account opening for employees.
- Occasionally Translation and interpretation
** Office Management
- Control fixed assets
- Oversee security, safety, constructions, building maintenance
- Control on purchase stationary and other equipments
** Public Relations
- Help on Employee dispute resolution
- Organize events (Meeting, Conference, Training and Party) for the company
- Job Requirements:
- Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in HR functions.
- Good at computer skills (Microsoft office, internet and e-mail, HR system is a plus)
- Creative and independent
- Strong leadership abilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent English skills
- Good mobility (visit different Bodia location, recruitment campaigns in province)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be a Business Unit partner
- Basic gross salary during COVID crisis: 350$ (Working Schedule: Mon-Friday) Increasing if we reopen activities full time then up to $550/$600 – Based on experience
- 13 months
- Benefit (phone & petrol)
- Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Day Off, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave compliance per Cambodian labour law
- Interested candidates are requested to submit CV together with recent color photo (4 x 6), a cover letter through HR office or email the CV with cover letter email, (Attachment should not larger than 2MB, or should not submit link attachment to download) :
- Name: HRA OFFICE
- Position: HR and Admin Department
- Tel: 098 589742/095 589742
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Address: #26, corner Sothearos Blvd and Street 178, above U-Care Pharmacy, Phnom Penh.
- Address:#26, corner Sothearos Blvd and Street 178, above U-Care Pharmacy, Phnom Penh.
- Phone:098 589 742 / 095 589 742